- Müller Arisona, Stefan, Gideon Aschwanden, Jan Halatsch, Peter Wonka (eds) (2012) Digital Urban Modeling and Simulation. Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS), Volume 7, Springer Berlin Heidelberg. ISBN: 978-3-540-79485-1.
- Gramazio, Fabio et al. (2012) Flight Assembled Architecture. Orléans: Editions HYX
- Angélil, Marc and Hehl, Rainer (eds) (2012) Informalize! Essays on the Political Economy of Urban Form, Vol 1. Berlin: Ruby Press
- Diener, Roger, Marcel Meili, Milica Topalovic, and Christian Müller Inderbitzin
(eds) (2012) Belgrade. Formal / informal: A study on urban transformation. Zurich: Verlag Scheidegger and Spiess.
- Crysler, Greig, Stephen Cairns and Hilde Heynen (eds) (2012) The Sage handbook of architectural theory. London: Sage.
- Angélil, Marc and Jørg Himmelreich (eds) (2011) Architecture dialogues. Zurich: Nigglu Verlag.
- Angélil, Marc and Rainer Hehl, in collaboration with Something Fantastic (eds) (2011) Building Brazil! The proactive urban renewal of informal settlements. Berlin: Ruby Press.
- Hovestadt, Ludger and Vera Bühlmann (eds) (2011) Printed physics: Applied virtuality. Berlin: Burkhauser.
- Leibundgut, Hansjürg (2011) LowEx building: Deisgn für eine zero emission architecture. Zurich: vdf Hochschulverlag AG.
- Angélil, Marc, Cary Siress, and Juliàn Varas (eds) (2010) Archipelagos: A manual for peripheral Buenos Aires. Buenos Aires: Universidad de Palermo.
- Christiaanse, Kees and Tim Rieniets (2010) Langstrassifizierung: Langstrasse verlängern. Zurich: Architekturforum.
Journal publications & Book Chapters
- Gruen, Armin (2012) ‘Development and status of image matching in photogrammetry’. The Photogrammetric Record 27 (137): 36-57.
- Hirsh, Max (2012) ‘Une infrastructure transfrontalière’, in Dominique Rouillard (ed.). L’infraville. Futurs des infrastructures. Paris: Archibooks.
- Angéli, Marc and Cary Siress (2011) “Discounting territory. Logistics as capital principle of spatial practice”, New Geographies (Scales of the Earth) 4.
- Girot, Christophe and Jörg Rekittke (2011) “Daring down the plastic river in Jakarta”, Topos: The International Review of Landscape Architecture and Urban Design 19: 55–59.
- Girot, Christophe (2011) “The third landscape renovation of Rhone River in Sion of Switzerland”, Chinese Landscape Architecture 27: 33-36.
- Hehl, Rainer (2011) “Infrastructure as a motor of social development”, in Moderators of change: Architecture that helps, ed. Andres Lepik. Berlin: Hatje Cantz: 162-199.
- Hehl, Rainer (2011) “Urban mining”, in Design with the other 90%. New York: Smithsonian Cooper Hewitt National Design Museum: 138-139.
- Karaman, Ozan (2011) “An immanentist approach to the urban”, Antipode: A Radical Journal of Geography (October).
- Meggers, Forrest and Hansjürg Leibundgut (2011) “The potential of wastewater heat and exergy: decentralized high-temperature recovery with a heat pump”, Energy and Buildings 10 (43, April).
- Schmid, Christian (2011) “Henri Lefebvre, the right to the city and the new metropolitan mainstream”, Cities for people not for profit: Critical urban theory and the right to the city, ed. Neil Brenner, Peter Marcuse and Margarit Mayer. London: Routledge: 42-62.
- Simpson, Deane (2011) “Deep Slice Urbanism”, Volume (The Urban Conspiracy) 29 (November) [and Archis #3]: 75-77.
- Angéli, Marc and Cary Siress (2010) “Going around in circles: Regimes of waste”, LOG 18: 101-112.
- Haegler, Simon, Peter Wonka, Stefan Müller Arisona, Luc van Gool, Pascal Müller (2010) “Grammar-based encoding of facades”, Computer Graphics Forum 29 (4): 1479-87.
- LeCavalier, Jesse (2010) “Let’s infratecture!”, Infrastructure as architecture: Designing composite networks, ed. Katrina Stoll and Scott Lloyd. Berlin: Jovis Verlag: 100-111.
- Meggers, Forrest (2010) “Reduce CO2”, Re-inventing construction, ed. Ilka and Andreas Ruby. Berlin: Ruby Press.
- Schmitt, Gerhard, Frédéric Bosché, Luc van Gool, Ludger Hovestadt (eds) (2010) eCAADe European Computer Aided Architectural Design in Education. Future Cities: Proceedings of the 28th Conference on Education in Computer Aided Architectural Design in Europe.
- Simpson, Deane and Mark Campbell (2010) “The Lost Highway”, Infrastructure as architecture: Designing composite networks, ed. Katrina Stoll and Scott Lloyd. Berlin: Jovis Verlag: 122-125.
- Hehl, Rainer (2011) “Cabuço de Baixo – project proposal for the RENOVA competition”, 9th São Paulo International Architecture Biannua, São Paulo, Brazil, November – December.
- Hehl, Rainer (2011) “Urban Mining”, Design with the other 90%, The Cooper-Hewitt Design Museum, United Nations Building, New York, October – January.
- Kohler, Mattias, Fabio Gramazio and Raffaello d’Andrea (2011) “Flight Assembled Architecture”, FRAC Centre, Orléans, France.
- Müller Arisona, Stefan and Steve Gibson (2011) “Virtual VJ”, NEoN Festival, Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art & Design, University of Dundee, Dundee, United Kingdom, November.
- Christiaanse, Kees and M Wagner (2010) “Exhibition Design Research Studio Rochor Singapore, National Museum of Singapore, March.
- Christiaanse, Kees and Tim Rieniets (2010) “Exhibition Design Research Studio Langstrasse Zürich”, Architekturforum Zürich, May.
- Oswald, Franz (2010) “N.E.S.T Partizipative Stadt”, Post Oil-City, Arch+, ifa-Galerie Stuttgart (Jan-April), Berlin (April-August).
- Chen, Ting (2012) “Urban Self-regeneration: The Transitional SOE-Lands in Shenzhen” The 6th International Association for China Planning (IACP) Conference, Wuhan, June
- Hebel, E. Dirk (2012): ‘Addis 2050- The Invisible City’, Sustainability Conference by the Heinrich Boell Foundation Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
- Hebel, E. Dirk, Heisel, Felix and Javadian, Alireza: ‘Bamboo COmposite Reinforcement Structures’, ACCTA Conference Advances in Cement and Concrete Technology in Africa, Johannesburg
- Chakirov, Artem and Alex Erath (2012) “Overcoming challenges in road pricing design with an agent-based transport simulation”, 12th Swiss Transport Research Conference, Ascona, May.
- Chakirov, Artem and Alex Erath (2012) “Activity Identification and Primary Location Modelling based on Smart Card Payment Data for Public Transport”, 13th International Conference on Travel Behaviour Research (IATBR), Toronto, July.
- Erath, Alex, Pieter Fourie, Michael van Eggermond, Sergio Ordonez, Artem Chakirov and Kay W. Axhausen (2012) “Large-scale agent-based transport travel demand model for Singapore”, 13th International Conference on Travel Behaviour Research (IATBR), Toronto, July.
- Fourie, Pieter (2012) “Towards a comprehensive agent-based simulation framework incorporating joint activity-scheduling and ride-sharing within households”, 12th Swiss Transport Research Conference, Ascona, May.
- Hirsh, Max (2012) “Upstream’ Air Travel in the Pearl River Delta” Asia Research Institute (ARI), Singapore, February.
- Hirsh, Max (2012) “Transborder Topographies in the Pearl River Delta” Society of Architectural Historians (SAH), Detroit, April.
- Hirsh, Max (2012) “The ‘Green’ Airport? Rethinking Environmental Sustainability in the Pearl River Delta.” Social Science Research Council (SSRC) / Hong Kong Institute for the Humanities and Social Sciences (HKIHSS), Hong Kong, June.
- Leclair-Paquet, Benjamin and Camillo Boano (2012) “Outdoing Space: Differential Politics and Heterotopian Infrastructures”, American Association of Geographers (AAG), New York, February.
- Lee, Der-Horng, Lijun Sun and Alex Erath (2012) “Study of Bus Service Reliability in Singapore Using Fare Card Data”, The 12th Asia Pacific ITS Forum & Exhibition 2012, Kuala Lumpur, April.
- Ordonez, Sergio, Alex Erath and Kay W. Axhausen (2012) “Simulating urban transport for a week time horizon”, 3rd Workshop on Time Use Observatory (TUO 3), Santiago, March.
- Sun, Lijun, Der-Horng Lee, Alex Erath, and Xianfeng Huang (2012) “Using Smart Card Data to Extract Passenger’s Spatio-temporal Density and Train’s Trajectory of MRT System”, In Proceedings of the ACM SIGKDD International Workshop on Urban Computing, Beijing, China.
- Tan, Teresa (2012) “Social Network Geographies of Singaporeans”, 12th Swiss Transport Research Conference, Ascona, May.
- van Eggermond, Michael, Alex Erath and Kay W. Axhausen (2012) “Object-fine choice models for long-term decisions: which level of granularity is necessary? A review of literature”, 12th Swiss Transport Research Conference, Ascona, May.
- van Eggermond, Michael, Alex Erath and Kay W. Axhausen (2012) “Vehicle ownership in Singapore using revealed preference data and spatial measures”, 13th International Conference on Travel Behaviour Research (IATBR), Toronto, July.
- Chakirov, Artem and Alex Erath (2011) “Use of public transport smart card fare payment data for travel behaviour analysis in Singapore”, 16th International Conference of Hong Kong Society for Transportation Studies, Hong Kong, December.
- Dongyoun Shin, Stefan Müller Arisona and Gerhard Schmitt (2011) “A Crowdsourcing Urban Simulation Platform using Mobile Devices and Social Sensing”, CAAD Futures 2011, Liège, July.
- Erath, Alex (2011) “Accounting for Diversity in Transport Modelling and Simulation”, 5th Asia-Pacific Conference on Systems Engineering, Seoul, October.
- Erath, Alex (2011) “Mobility and Transportation Planning”, Urban Sustainability R & D Congress 2011, Singapore, June.
- Erath, Alex and Kay W. Axhausen (2011) “Urban sustainability transportation: research framework for (M)edium and (L)ong Term”, 16th International Conference of Hong Kong Society for Transportation Studies, Hong Kong, December.
- Fourie, Pieter and Kirill Mueller (2011) “Multi-level weighting of travel survey results”, 16th International Conference of Hong Kong Society for Transportation Studies, Hong Kong, December.
- Hanataka, Naomi (2011) “The Specific Structure of Contemporary Metropolises”, 24th World Congress of Architecture, Tokyo, October.
- Kallenberger, Pascal (2011) “Howrah: A case study on urban poverty and slum transformation in Kolkata”, RC21 Conference, ISA, Sociology of Urban and Regional Development, ETH Amsterdam, July.
- Lim, Jason (2011) “Let’s Work Together”, ACADIA Conference, Banff, Canada, November.
- Meggers, Forrest (2011) “Is it possible for buildings in the tropics to achieve Zero Emission”, Urban Sustainability R & D Congress 2011, Singapore, June.
- Meggers, Forrest, Jovan Pantelic and Luca Baldini (2011) “Evaluating and adapting low exergy systems with decentralized ventilation for tropical climates”, 42nd International Congress on Heating Refridgeration and Air-Conditioning, Belgrade, November.
- Meggers, Forrest, Luca Baldini, Philippe Goffin, Matthias Mast and Hansjurg Leibundgut (2011) “Improving the way we improve buildings”, World Engineers Convention, Geneva, September.
- Ordonez, Sergio and Alex Erath (2011) “Semi-automatic tool for map-matching bus routes on high-resolution navigation networks”, 16th International Conference of Hong Kong Society for Transportation Studies, Hong Kong, December.
- Oswald, Franz (2011) “3rd SEUL Workshop review”, Design Workshop Review, SEUL, Singapore, July.
- Oswald, Franz (2011) “Rural Urbanism & Academic Research: Learning from aReal Life Experiment in Ethiopia”, 2nd Global Tech Workshop on Sub-Saharan Africa: Cooperation & Capacity Building, Global Alliance of Technological Universities, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, May.
- Schmid, Christian (2011) “Global Urbanization and Megacities: A Framework for Comparative Analysis”, Sino-Swiss Science and Technology Cooperation, Workshop on Megacities, Zurich, August.
- Schmid, Christian (2011) “Henri Lefebvre, Planetary Urbanization and the Right to the City”, 21st INURA Conference (International Network for Urban Research and Action, Mexico City, November.
- Schmid, Christian (2011) “Patterns and Pathways of Global Urbanization: Steps towards Comparative Analysis”, RC21 Conference, ISA, Sociology of Urban and Regional Development, ETH Amsterdam, July.
- Schmid, Christian and Pascal Kallenberger, Monika Streule (2011) “Patterns and Pathways of Urbanization: Introduction to an International Research Project”, 6th International Conference of Critical Geography, Frankfurt, August.
- Schneider, Christian and Stefan Müller Arisona (2011) “Responsive Illuminated Architecture”, 17th International Symposium on Electronica Art (ISEA), Istanbul.
- Müller Arisona, Stefan and Gideon Aschwanden (2011) “Accommodating Varying User Roles in Participatory Urban Design”, CHI’11 Workshop on the User in Flux, Vancouver, May.
- Streule, Monika (2011) “Public-Private Urbanization in Mexico City”, RC21 Conference, ISA, Sociology of Urban and Regional Development, ETH Amsterdam, July.
- van Eggermond, Michael, Manuel Lehner and Alex Erath (2011) “Modeling hedonic prices in Singapore”, 16th International Conference of Hong Kong Society for Transportation Studies, Hong Kong, December.
- Graham, Sarah (2010) “Case Study: International Union for Conservation of Nature”, Sustainable Construction – Together We Build A Greener World, Seminar organized by the UTM, Kuala Lumpur, November.
- LeCavalier, Jesse (2010) “Business with Pleasure: Nortwest Arkansas’s Diffuse Metropolis”, ACSA West Central Fall Conference, University of Illinois, Chicago October.
- Meggers, Forrest (2010) “Exergy Analysis of wastewater heat recovery for optimal LowEx heat pump performance”, Status-Seminar “Forschen und Bauen im Kontext von Energie und Umwelt , Zürich, September.
- Müller Arisona, Stefan (2010) “Designing and Implementing Computer-based Methods to Support Urban Design and Planning”, Research Symposium on Future Cities, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China (keynote), Xi’an, July.
- Schlueter, Arno (2010) “Smart Buildings: Potentiale der Gebäudeautomation”, Energie Schweiz: Herbstseminar 2010 – Wege zum Plusenergiehaus, Berne, November.
- Wassermann, Klaus (2010) “Associativity and other Urban Things – The Web and the Urban as merging Cultural Qualities”, IEEE Transaction, 1st international workshop on the urban internet of things, in conjunction with: internet of things conference, Toyko, November.